Marketing & Communications Manager
You will lead the Business Development, Communications and Marketing Strategy, providing leadership across all areas of external relations, online/offline communications, PR, stakeholder/donor relations, events, brand awareness, marketing, strategic partnership development and public engagement.
**You will need a Driver's License and vehicle for this role**
Salary & Benefits
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week). Occasional weekend and evening work hours (e.g. an event or grants panel meeting), for which time will be given back
Location: Hybrid working between Liverpool city centre office and working from home (currently in the office on Mondays and Wednesdays, subject to change)
Holidays: 30 days annual leave, plus birthday and 8 days bank holiday
Benefits: Medicash membership, Enhanced contribution pension scheme, Life assurance scheme Required Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- In depth understanding of social media, and experience in producing content especially for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, have a knowledge of key marketing trends and influencers
- Experience of producing press releases & communications, marketing communications and experience of event planning & organisation for senior level stakeholders.
- Knowledge of GDPR & industry code of practice
- Be an engaging and confident communicator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Be professional with good organisational and multi-tasking skills, working well to deadlines
- Have the ability to take responsibility for your own workload, and take initiative, be adaptable, seeking opportunities, whilst mitigating risks
- Demonstrate the capacity to build and maintain a wide range of relationships with stakeholders, project teams and colleagues
- IT-literate and able to problem solve
- ensure high standards in quality of work and customer service.
- Have an understanding of and commitment to equality and diversity principles
- Be willing to undertake personal and professional development, and be able to embrace and adapt to change
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar design packages.
- Knowledge and experience of Social Media coordination using tools such as Hootsuite.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) accreditation or equivalent academic qualification.
- Experience of the coordination or creation of online video content.
- Ability to generate Customer Personas and develop appropriate marketing communications.
You will support the generation of awareness, promotion and engagement, with a primary focus on endowment building and community leadership. You will focus on supporting the Senior Management Team in this area to seek, negotiate and secure income from the following sources for the purposes to fulfil our Mission & Vision against financial and nonfinancial targets that will be set annually as part of the process of reviewing the strategy:
- Individuals and Families
- Corporate/Private Sector
- UK/National Philanthropic Programmes
- Professional Advisors
- Charitable Trusts and Foundations (active and dormant)
You will contribute to the implementation and delivery of the organisational vision through the orchestration of high impact external facing activity as well as delivering excellent and efficient support services to the team, donors and stakeholders.
If you have worked in any positions similar to the Marketing & Communications Manager role, such as Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, PR Manager, Public Relations Specialist, Marketing Promotions Specialist, Event Manager, Brand Manager, Digital Marketer, Inbound Marketer, Communications Specialist, Communications Manager, or Marketing Communications Manager, please apply now, or give Courtney’s a call on 01516016263 for more information. Courtney Recruitment, part of the Courtney Reed Group Ltd, believes that diverse, equitable and inclusive workplaces make companies more relevant, more supportive, and more resilient.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and in this capacity and on behalf of all of our clients, we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please call 0151 601 6263.
Recruitment is being managed on our behalf by Courtney Recruitment. Applications must go via the recruitment agency otherwise the applications will not be considered.
Please click here to apply