Monitoring & Evaluation
End of Grant Monitoring
As your project nears its end, you will receive an automatic email from us with a link to your Online Monitoring Form. On this form you will be able to upload your required documents rather than posting them to us. The form has been simplified and now pulls information from your orginal application.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on 0330 440 4900.
Comic Relief Monitoring Form
Please click here to download a copy of the Comic Relief end of grant form if you have been funded by the Community Cash or Local Communities funds.
Please return the form with all relevant receipts to evidence expenditure.
*Please note monitoring forms are opened through the software Microsoft Word, please ensure you have the relevant software to access the form as we do not have alternative formats
For further information on applying for a grant and to contact the Community Philanthropy Team please call:
0330 440 4900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to request an extension to your project or change the use of your grant please submit your request in writing either by email or letter for the attention of the Community Philanthropy Manager.
Here's a few tips on what we are looking for:
- We require copies of receipts providing for all items over £50 purchased with your grant. Items under £50 should be listed in a table and our form provides a section for this.
- The most important and valuable information is your project outcomes. Please make these as clear as possible providing both the statistics and the 'story' of your work through case studies and quotes as this information is provided to donors
- Let us know about any other support brought in through your project. This may be other funding through grants or donations, volunteering hours created by your project or even a provision of goods or services from a local business.
- Be honest! We appreciate that not everything goes to plan. If something during your project did not work as well as hoped or you encountered unexpected problems, let us know about it and what you did to overcome the problem or what you would do differently in the future. This is important information and won't be held against you.
- If you have the technology, send us a video or photographs of your project. Please send these to us electronically by email.