Click here to apply
The fund will prioritise projects which directly respond to acute need and are delivered by organisations based within their local community and able to provide appropriate provision for the people they support.
Funding for the Lancashire Red Rose Responding fund is currently being provided by:
The fund is available to support people’s mental health of all ages and backgrounds. Priorities include:
Please note that, for this round, funding should be spent by the end of December.
Who can apply?
Voluntary, community and faith organisations, registered charities, social businesses, churches, PTAs and parish/town councils.
How much is available?
Grants of up to £5,000 are available. We can accept applications from organisations who have previously received funding from our Covid-19 Community Support Fund as long as the original funding has been spent and monitoring provided. Please note that reduced grants as contributions may be awarded to ensure we are able to support as many community organisations as possible.
What cannot be funded?
How to apply?
The link to request an online application form is at the top of this page. You can attach supporting documents to your online application, or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday 30th April at 4pm
Documents which need to be included with your application:
1. A copy of your governing document.
2. A copy of your latest annual accounts or income/expenditure document.
3. A copy of a recent bank statement for your group. If you do not have a bank account in place, you must be able to nominate another organisation to hold the funds (CVS, another local charity, church etc.)
4. A list of your Trustees/Directors/Management Committee members
5. A copy of your current Safeguarding Policy. All applicants must ensure that they hold relevant policies and procedures in place to undertake activities, such as Criminal Records Bureau checks and/or a health and safety policy, depending on proposed activity. If unsure, we recommend taking advice from your local CVS.
If you have applied to us within the last 12 months and provided this information we do not need you to send it again, although we may require a more recent bank statement.
What happens next?
Completed applications are considered by Community Foundation staff to check eligibility. You may be contacted for more information after applying and a decision making panel will make recommendations based on the fund’s criteria and the budget available. Decisions are expected in early June and a further round of funding will follow.
Community Foundation for Lancashire
Third Floor, Stanley Building, 43 Hanover Street,
Liverpool, L1 3DN
Telephone: 0330 440 4900
Click here to apply